The term 'PCMouseHouse' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3120 S. Business Drive, #182, Sheboygan, WI, 53081. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Goods purchased from this website are brand new and should be free from defects. Downloadable items will be made immediately after payment is recieved. If an item is received broken, returns are accepted within 30 days. Buyer pays return shipping costs and must include original packaging.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You acknowledge that information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and while we diligently attempt to avoid any inaccuracies or errors, we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors that may occur by accident to the fullest extent permitted by law. In short, we're only human.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. We do our best to describe, explain and through imagery, depict items precisely as they are.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to PCMouseHouse. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, downloads, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. If you purchase an item and take your own pictures of an item, you are free to use those as you wish.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.